Wednesday 30 June 2010

This is the set of images i did for the Break

Hi guys this is a collection of images I've been doing for the 8 in the Break SSF4 weekly stream-broadcasted tournament. I'm a fan of it so, check it out! : )

This is the first image, got some very old ink and tried to do the stroke script font, good ole' scanner and Photoshop.

Later on I mailed via SRK this images to some of the Break contestants, including Jaxelrod. But looks like they don't really mind about it. I had, though, some interesting feedback from KDZ. He asked me to put his name on top, don't know why, i guessed because he organizes the event and stuff. But I'm still not certain. I just put it with Sellotape, it still looks cool... though :P

I wasn't happy with the image itself and maybe I'm just redundant, but I wanted to do something better, so I added a couple of elements. Notice the white dot on the right for you to put the number of the event, a.k.a: The Break #65.

I have worked on some name-plates, but I bet you guys won't like the style. Wish I'm not that negative, here goes anyway.

So, let me know your oppinions via mail, elgranpepino@hotmail.com and put on the title "SRK" so I won't move your message to the spam folder, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment